The Splicers Collaboration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Splicers Collaboration is a new Bioshock 2 clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prometheus Application

Go down 
+2
Ryans number 1 fan
Grampa Chompski
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Grampa Chompski
Little Fish
Grampa Chompski

Prometheus Application Empty
PostSubject: Prometheus Application   Prometheus Application EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:34 am

Well, just ot make it official, I would like to be the Prometheus, the welcoming guy. Not site moderator, cause then I feel like I have to too much responsibility. So if anyone would like to just tell me how it goes, and I'll see you guys in Rapture tomorrow! cherry
Back to top Go down
Ryans number 1 fan
Poseidon
Ryans number 1 fan

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Application   Prometheus Application EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:59 pm

To be honest I don't think there is any point to this rank since everybody does it anyway. tongue
Back to top Go down
Using-Plasmids-All-Day!
Zeus
Using-Plasmids-All-Day!

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Application   Prometheus Application EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Yes, we just added this rank as a kind of rank between high in normal ranks and Admin. ranks.

Since you are active on the thread @ 2K you might get promoted once, but not to Admin. just yet.
Back to top Go down
Ryans number 1 fan
Poseidon
Ryans number 1 fan

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Application   Prometheus Application EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:46 pm

Using-Plasmids-All-Day! wrote:
Yes, we just added this rank as a kind of rank between high in normal ranks and Admin. ranks.

Since you are active on the thread @ 2K you might get promoted once, but not to Admin. just yet.

Hmmm who was it that got promoted first?pointman and?
Back to top Go down
Using-Plasmids-All-Day!
Zeus
Using-Plasmids-All-Day!

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Application   Prometheus Application EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:48 pm

Ryans number 1 fan wrote:

Dunno. Though I don't see Pointman everywhere anymore. Gets promoted and runs.

Not so nice. But it doesn't matter though, really...
Back to top Go down
Ryans number 1 fan
Poseidon
Ryans number 1 fan

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Application   Prometheus Application EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:50 pm

Really? I play with him allllllll the time
Back to top Go down
Using-Plasmids-All-Day!
Zeus
Using-Plasmids-All-Day!

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Application   Prometheus Application EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:51 pm

Yeah, that way. But I would like it if he was a bit more active on the thread. Just like most people. Let's have a huge talk! Nice and chaotic!
Back to top Go down
PointMan
Sea Slug

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Application   Prometheus Application EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Yeah, that way. But I would like it if he was a bit more active on the thread. Just like most people. Let's have a huge talk! Nice and chaotic!

You want me to be more active on this forum or on the 2k forums??
Back to top Go down
Grampa Chompski
Little Fish
Grampa Chompski

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Application   Prometheus Application EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:12 am

But this is below Admin. correct? cheers
Back to top Go down
munkeybanana
Sea Slug

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Application   Prometheus Application EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:13 am

This might be a bad place to ask..... But I as well would like to be a prometheus.

As I have already demonstrated my vocational abiility, I think I am more than worthy to take up this position.

I also have a great personality.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No seriously.
Back to top Go down
Grampa Chompski
Little Fish
Grampa Chompski

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Application   Prometheus Application EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:19 pm

munkeybanana wrote:
This might be a bad place to ask..... But I as well would like to be a prometheus.

As I have already demonstrated my vocational abiility, I think I am more than worthy to take up this position.

I also have a great personality.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No seriously.
Well, it says "group of people" on the OP of the Splic Collaboration thread, but if it only goes to one... I call it! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
slipps44
Sea Slug
slipps44

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Application   Prometheus Application EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:59 pm

yeah i love too be a moderator for this promethius cause i would take alot of care of the site sence im always on
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/scarcearbiter04
Grampa Chompski
Little Fish
Grampa Chompski

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Application   Prometheus Application EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:15 pm

slipps44 wrote:
yeah i love too be a moderator for this promethius cause i would take alot of care of the site sence im always on
No offense, but mods have to be understandable. And Prometheus isn't technically a mod. Finally, you have 3 posts, two of which are talking about how you should be a mod. No offense, but you don't seem very fit.
Back to top Go down
Ryans number 1 fan
Poseidon
Ryans number 1 fan

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Application   Prometheus Application EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:47 pm

Grampa Chompski wrote:
slipps44 wrote:
No offense, but mods have to be understandable. And Prometheus isn't technically a mod. Finally, you have 3 posts, two of which are talking about how you should be a mod. No offense, but you don't seem very fit.

Its a rank we don't need and we don't need mods ethier cus the founders are mods anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Application   Prometheus Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Prometheus Application
Page 1 of 1