The Splicers Collaboration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Splicers Collaboration is a new Bioshock 2 clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

youtube account

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
robotman5
Sea Slug
robotman5

youtube account Empty
PostSubject: youtube account   youtube account EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:50 pm

hey guys i was wondering if any of you have a youtube account?

bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.ca/robotman5
Spliced_To_Hell
Little Fish
Spliced_To_Hell

youtube account Empty
PostSubject: Re: youtube account   youtube account EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:57 pm

Well I do but I haven't uploaded anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Ryans number 1 fan
Poseidon
Ryans number 1 fan

youtube account Empty
PostSubject: Re: youtube account   youtube account EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:25 pm

I do but I used to upload crappy walkthoughs of don't make fun https://www.youtube.com/user/bartscabs

P.S. I know i sound young so if you bring that up that I might just have to......er CLOSE THE THREAD Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Spliced_To_Hell
Little Fish
Spliced_To_Hell

youtube account Empty
PostSubject: Re: youtube account   youtube account EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:11 pm

Ah I spy Fallout 3 in that lot. You sir have great taste in games.
Back to top Go down
Ryans number 1 fan
Poseidon
Ryans number 1 fan

youtube account Empty
PostSubject: Re: youtube account   youtube account EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:13 pm

Spliced_To_Hell wrote:
Ah I spy Fallout 3 in that lot. You sir have great taste in games.

Haha Smile thanks To bad no one watches them cause of the crap quality. Sad
Back to top Go down
Spliced_To_Hell
Little Fish
Spliced_To_Hell

youtube account Empty
PostSubject: Re: youtube account   youtube account EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:23 pm

Well they may not be the best of quality I have seen a whole lot worse. Some are totally unwatchable or unbearable to watch. Yours is watchable of which I may watch Operation Anchorage as I have not watched a walkthrough of that yet.
Back to top Go down
Ryans number 1 fan
Poseidon
Ryans number 1 fan

youtube account Empty
PostSubject: Re: youtube account   youtube account EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:41 pm

Spliced_To_Hell wrote:
Well they may not be the best of quality I have seen a whole lot worse. Some are totally unwatchable or unbearable to watch. Yours is watchable of which I may watch Operation Anchorage as I have not watched a walkthrough of that yet.

Thanks but the vids do lag a lot and its not the best commentary but if you want too go for it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grampa Chompski
Little Fish
Grampa Chompski

youtube account Empty
PostSubject: Re: youtube account   youtube account EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:09 am

I don't see how you guys enjoyed Fallout 3. I sorta liked it the first time through but I sold it immediately. It was not fun. It was repetitive.
Back to top Go down
Ryans number 1 fan
Poseidon
Ryans number 1 fan

youtube account Empty
PostSubject: Re: youtube account   youtube account EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:31 am

Grampa Chompski wrote:
I don't see how you guys enjoyed Fallout 3. I sorta liked it the first time through but I sold it immediately. It was not fun. It was repetitive.

Well if you don't like it you don't like it but you don't know what you missed. Cool
Back to top Go down
Grampa Chompski
Little Fish
Grampa Chompski

youtube account Empty
PostSubject: Re: youtube account   youtube account EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:55 pm

Ryans number 1 fan wrote:
Grampa Chompski wrote:

Well if you don't like it you don't like it but you don't know what you missed. Cool
Well I didn't really miss anything because I did beat it.
Back to top Go down
Ryans number 1 fan
Poseidon
Ryans number 1 fan

youtube account Empty
PostSubject: Re: youtube account   youtube account EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:45 pm

Grampa Chompski wrote:
Grampa Chompski wrote:

Ah but if you did'ent like it why did you finish it afro

Oh and by the look of your location you've played oblivion?
Back to top Go down
Spliced_To_Hell
Little Fish
Spliced_To_Hell

youtube account Empty
PostSubject: Re: youtube account   youtube account EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:20 pm

Oh well each to their own.
Back to top Go down
Grampa Chompski
Little Fish
Grampa Chompski

youtube account Empty
PostSubject: Re: youtube account   youtube account EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:59 pm

Grampa Chompski wrote:
Grampa Chompski wrote:

Ah but if you did'ent like it why did you finish it afro

Oh and by the look of your location you've played oblivion?
I thought I'd like it. I pre-ordered the limited edition and everything. But I didn't. And of course I liked Oblivion. It may very well be my favorite game of all time.
Back to top Go down
Oberael
Ares
Oberael

youtube account Empty
PostSubject: Re: youtube account   youtube account EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:29 pm

Grampa Chompski wrote:
I thought I'd like it. I pre-ordered the limited edition and everything. But I didn't. And of course I liked Oblivion. It may very well be my favorite game of all time.

Fallout 3 is a good game, but it doesn't quite have the replayability of Oblivion. Oblivion is just a beautiful game. Have you played through the Shivering Isles? Thoroughly magnificent.
Back to top Go down
Grampa Chompski
Little Fish
Grampa Chompski

youtube account Empty
PostSubject: Re: youtube account   youtube account EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:10 am

Oberael wrote:
Grampa Chompski wrote:

Fallout 3 is a good game, but it doesn't quite have the replayability of Oblivion. Oblivion is just a beautiful game. Have you played through the Shivering Isles? Thoroughly magnificent.
Yup, I have all the DLC, except horse armor. But honestly, I don't even want somewhat want that. Shivering Isles was AMAZING. I almost liked it better than the main story, but just the epic scale of the main story is great.
Back to top Go down
Ryans number 1 fan
Poseidon
Ryans number 1 fan

youtube account Empty
PostSubject: Re: youtube account   youtube account EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:40 am

Grampa Chompski wrote:
Oberael wrote:
Grampa Chompski wrote:

Yup, I have all the DLC, except horse armor. But honestly, I don't even want somewhat want that. Shivering Isles was AMAZING. I almost liked it better than the main story, but just the epic scale of the main story is great.

Ahhh the good ol days when I used to play oblivion for hours on end cheers
Back to top Go down
Oberael
Ares
Oberael

youtube account Empty
PostSubject: Re: youtube account   youtube account EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:13 am

I must have logged 1000 hours on that game alone.
Back to top Go down
Grampa Chompski
Little Fish
Grampa Chompski

youtube account Empty
PostSubject: Re: youtube account   youtube account EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Oberael wrote:

I must have logged 1000 hours on that game alone.
Yeah, between that and TF2, those were my most played games ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

youtube account Empty
PostSubject: Re: youtube account   youtube account Empty

Back to top Go down

youtube account
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Splicers Collaboration :: Off-Topic :: Spam Chat-
Jump to: