The Splicers Collaboration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Splicers Collaboration is a new Bioshock 2 clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well that was fun

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spliced_To_Hell
Little Fish
Spliced_To_Hell

Well that was fun Empty
PostSubject: Well that was fun   Well that was fun EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:48 am

It was great to finally play along side (And in some cases against) on MP on Monday night. Had an absolute blast. Sorry that I was out of form that night as I seemed to be getting killed more than getting the kills. I know I could of said that I was tired (Which I was) but that is no excuse. Oh and of course sorry about not having a headset. I stupidly lent it out to a friend. Anyway I digress. Looking forward to playing a game or two with you guys tonight.
Back to top Go down
Ryans number 1 fan
Poseidon
Ryans number 1 fan

Well that was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well that was fun   Well that was fun EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:44 pm

Spliced_To_Hell wrote:
It was great to finally play along side (And in some cases against) on MP on Monday night. Had an absolute blast. Sorry that I was out of form that night as I seemed to be getting killed more than getting the kills. I know I could of said that I was tired (Which I was) but that is no excuse. Oh and of course sorry about not having a headset. I stupidly lent it out to a friend. Anyway I digress. Looking forward to playing a game or two with you guys tonight.

Did you play with anyone in the clan?
Back to top Go down
Spliced_To_Hell
Little Fish
Spliced_To_Hell

Well that was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well that was fun   Well that was fun EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:46 pm

I know Evileye and munkeybanana where in the games I played in. We where on the same team for most of the games. I wouldn't say we kicked arse but then again that is to be expected since it was the first time I played along side them. Plus I have a few bad habits that I need beaten out of me lol^^
Back to top Go down
Ryans number 1 fan
Poseidon
Ryans number 1 fan

Well that was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well that was fun   Well that was fun EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:55 pm

Spliced_To_Hell wrote:
I know Evileye and munkeybanana where in the games I played in. We where on the same team for most of the games. I wouldn't say we kicked arse but then again that is to be expected since it was the first time I played along side them. Plus I have a few bad habits that I need beaten out of me lol^^

Yeah? what like?
Back to top Go down
Spliced_To_Hell
Little Fish
Spliced_To_Hell

Well that was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well that was fun   Well that was fun EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:29 pm

Ryans number 1 fan wrote:
Spliced_To_Hell wrote:

Yeah? what like?
Well they best analogy I can use is that I think I am a pitbull but really I am a Yorkshire terrier. And I tend to like to have a pop at a Great Dane(3 or 4 people some of the time). I may take down one or two of of them but I will ultimately die horribly. In other words I should pick my battles more wisely.
Back to top Go down
Ryans number 1 fan
Poseidon
Ryans number 1 fan

Well that was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well that was fun   Well that was fun EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:31 pm

Spliced_To_Hell wrote:
Spliced_To_Hell wrote:

Yeah? what like?
Well they best analogy I can use is that I think I am a pitbull but really I am a Yorkshire terrier. And I tend to like to have a pop at a Great Dane(3 or 4 people some of the time). I may take down one or two of of them but I will ultimately die horribly. In other words I should pick my battles more wisely.

Hmmm well my shoot everything that moves tactic seems to work. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Spliced_To_Hell
Little Fish
Spliced_To_Hell

Well that was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well that was fun   Well that was fun EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:34 pm

Spliced_To_Hell wrote:
Spliced_To_Hell wrote:

Yeah? what like?

Hmmm well my shoot everything that moves tactic seems to work. Twisted Evil
Well mine would work if I didn't love using the shotgun quite so much^^ Willingly getting close to three people using a shotgun is not always the wisest move in most situations^^
Back to top Go down
Grampa Chompski
Little Fish
Grampa Chompski

Well that was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well that was fun   Well that was fun EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:07 am

What's your gamertag Spliced? I'll play soon, when I get it back. I talk ot munkeybanana a bunch, and have talked to Jacks a bit, and played with Ryan a few times but not anyone else a lot really. I hope to see everyone though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
futureal123
Sea Slug

Well that was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well that was fun   Well that was fun EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:47 am

my little sister broke meh xbox, so theres likely to be a month or so of down time for me. Sucks though, I was hoping to play a little with some of ya guys. Have fun though.
Back to top Go down
munkeybanana
Sea Slug

Well that was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well that was fun   Well that was fun EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:07 am

Who are you?!?!?!

Honestly though, whats your GT?
Back to top Go down
futureal123
Sea Slug

Well that was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well that was fun   Well that was fun EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:02 am

futureal123
I just "joined" or whatever like a week ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well that was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well that was fun   Well that was fun Empty

Back to top Go down

Well that was fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Splicers Collaboration :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: