The Splicers Collaboration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Splicers Collaboration is a new Bioshock 2 clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Xbox Division?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oberael
Ares
Oberael

Clan Xbox Division? Empty
PostSubject: Clan Xbox Division?   Clan Xbox Division? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:07 pm

What's happening with Xbox Division business then? So far the only interaction I've had with clan members is the odd match I have been placed in with them coincidentally. (I think I may have invited munkeybanana to one, though.)

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in taking a tour of some of the maps during the week in a Private Match, too. Starting to get some ideas for plays, etc.
Back to top Go down
munkeybanana
Sea Slug

PostSubject: Re: Clan Xbox Division?   Clan Xbox Division? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Yes, well. Jacky and I have had a few practices (coinciding with when you aren't on, oddly enough) And we've been playing with many of the members to get a feel for their play style and skill level. As well as the General ideas of each map. We have a (friendly?) match with AA coming up soon, and the roster is currently

Jacks
I
A Rabid Bunnee
NINJAxKOALA

We will probably practice a few times and walk around the maps for general strategies, before the match.

So we basically we just aren't rushing the proccess. We would rather be good and lose then be bad and win.....Right?

And to be perfectly crudely honest, jacks has a bit of trouble with accents.

Thank you for your concerns tthough, its good to see some activity on these forums.

EDEEEET: A Rabid Bunee (douchebag) will not be in the game.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

We have an open spot now.

First come first serve basis.
Back to top Go down
Ryans number 1 fan
Poseidon
Ryans number 1 fan

PostSubject: Re: Clan Xbox Division?   Clan Xbox Division? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:56 pm

munkeybanana wrote:
Yes, well. Jacky and I have had a few practices (coinciding with when you aren't on, oddly enough) And we've been playing with many of the members to get a feel for their play style and skill level. As well as the General ideas of each map. We have a (friendly?) match with AA coming up soon, and the roster is currently

Jacks
I
A Rabid Bunnee
NINJAxKOALA

We will probably practice a few times and walk around the maps for general strategies, before the match.

So we basically we just aren't rushing the proccess. We would rather be good and lose then be bad and win.....Right?

Thank you for your concerns tthough, its good to see some activity on these forums.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

And me and pointman
Back to top Go down
PointMan
Sea Slug

PostSubject: Re: Clan Xbox Division?   Clan Xbox Division? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:31 pm

I'm up for a clan match
Back to top Go down
munkeybanana
Sea Slug

PostSubject: Re: Clan Xbox Division?   Clan Xbox Division? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:58 pm

I'm talking about our upcoming 4v4 with AA.
Back to top Go down
Ryans number 1 fan
Poseidon
Ryans number 1 fan

PostSubject: Re: Clan Xbox Division?   Clan Xbox Division? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:21 pm

munkeybanana wrote:
I'm talking about our upcoming 4v4 with AA.

Well I sent Jacks a PM and no reply.....
Back to top Go down
Oberael
Ares
Oberael

PostSubject: Re: Clan Xbox Division?   Clan Xbox Division? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:09 pm

munkeybanana wrote:

I've seen you guys on quite a lot in parties actually. Nobody's been communicating with me, so I don't know anything about what's going on concerning matches. Hence the thread. I understand that time zones may present something of an obstacle with regards to scheduled matches.

If we can find a time that suits we can schedule a scouting session. That's what the forums are here for, after all.
Back to top Go down
Grampa Chompski
Little Fish
Grampa Chompski

PostSubject: Re: Clan Xbox Division?   Clan Xbox Division? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:23 pm

munkeybanana wrote:

Jacks
I
A Rabid Bunnee
NINJAxKOALA

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

Hey, its not my fault. From what I've seen, the guy that's borrowing it should be done fairly quickly. I probably wouldn't be able to get on anyway, I fall asleep at like 6 every day because of football.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Xbox Division?   Clan Xbox Division? Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Xbox Division?
Page 1 of 1