The Splicers Collaboration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Splicers Collaboration is a new Bioshock 2 clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My own Fan-Fiction!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacks
Zeus

My own Fan-Fiction! Empty
PostSubject: My own Fan-Fiction!   My own Fan-Fiction! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:08 pm

Bioshock Story Ideas

-Told in First Person
-Story starts out in pre-civil war time (About month before New Year’s)
-Story told from the view of a citizen, ADAM user
-Visiting places such as Fort Frolic, Mercury Suites, etc.
-Main character is an ex-fisher, turned business man as he was invited Rapture.
-Friends with Sander Cohen (Cohen has major part in story)
-Ends up joining Atlas’s army.
More to come

Also, this is my first story written in First Person, so bare with me well I get use to it.

If you want to see in it, or any tips for anything, please feel free to say (Or type)

Warnings
Coarse Language
Shortening of words, (Goin', 'em, ect)

December 12th 1959

Ryan and his ideals, all the talk about some kind of ‘Great Chain’ the binds us together, I think it’s all a bunch of bull-shit if you ask me. He is the king of Rapture, so we must follow him and this so called ‘Great Chain’. Ah well, seems like Rapture is goin’ to hell anyways.

Walking down to my apartment in Mercury Suites, I noticed one of those big giant oafs, carrying around the little girls, ‘Little Sister’s they call ‘em. People have been reported trying to take the damned girls for their ADAM they carry, I’d rather not get in a toss with one of those Big Daddies if you asked me.

I continued on my way to the apartment and got there, soon after. Falling down on my bed, my hand searched around for my Eve Hypo. Damn, it’s empty again. I throw it to the side, and I listened as the needle snapped. ****, I need to cut off that ADAM, but as I always do, I walked to the closest Circus of Values, and bought yet another 3 Eve Hypos, and used one on the spot. “Ah, that’s more like it…” I mumbled to myself, as I walked back to the Apartment, walking passed a little boy, and snapped my fingers, letting go a fire ball, into a pool of water, scaring him off. I fell in my bed again and slowly drifted into sleep.

Two Hours later

I woke up to a sudden banging on my door, I got up and sat on the edge of the bed, and yelled “Wha’ do you want?!”

A man with a hoarse voice replied, “I got ‘cha a letter from Mr. Cohen! He wants you to be at Fleet Hall by 8:30 tonight!”

I glanced down at my watch, 7:43, I didn’t have much time, you never want to be late with Sander, and hell knows what he will do to you, throw you into the freezer like he did with old Martin Finnegan. I got all my stuff together and got ready to head over to Fort Folic, luckily Ryan gave me when one of those Genetic keys to the Bathysphere keys, seems like I’m the saps distant cousin of some sort.

Once I arrived in Fort Frolic, I saw people walking around, heard various music playing from every which way. I glanced at my watch, damn it, it was 8:20, I had ten minutes to run up to Fleet Hall, I ran up the giant stairwell, and into the doors of Fleet Hall, a worker tell asked me what I was doing, since it was closed to the public at the time, “Cohen wanted to see me, I’m Derrick Connor” He leaded me into the main theatre room of the Hall, and heard Cohen’s so called masterpiece slowly being played.

That's it for chapter one.
Back to top Go down
https://splicercollaboration.darkbb.com
Ryans number 1 fan
Poseidon
Ryans number 1 fan

PostSubject: Re: My own Fan-Fiction!   My own Fan-Fiction! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:45 pm

Wow thats quite good whens the next?
Back to top Go down
Jacks
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: My own Fan-Fiction!   My own Fan-Fiction! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:48 am

Ryans number 1 fan wrote:
Wow thats quite good whens the next?

Probably not till March Break. (Next week)
I just hope I can capture the late 50's feel to it.
Back to top Go down
https://splicercollaboration.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My own Fan-Fiction!   My own Fan-Fiction! Empty

Back to top Go down

My own Fan-Fiction!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Splicers Collaboration :: Bioshock General Chat :: BioShock Fan Fiction-
Jump to: