The Splicers Collaboration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Splicers Collaboration is a new Bioshock 2 clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy XIII

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oberael
Ares
Oberael

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:01 pm

Anybody else had a chance to play it yet? I picked up a copy from GAME yesterday and I'm about 3 hours into it now. I would be lying if I was to say I wasn't disappointed by what I've seen so far, but I'm going to persevere with it. (Especially since I want to get to Gran Pulse.)

Surprisingly, I found Lightning the most irritating of all the characters. (Given Vanille's overly sunny disposition and Hope's broodiness, I thought I would have been them.) I really want Snow to punch her back.

Sazh is probably my favourite character, but I like Snow's fighting style the best.

Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
PointMan
Sea Slug

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:35 pm

I looking to get it but I can only get in either PC world or Currys as I have Vouchers there Sad

But is it good I've been looking forward to playing it.
Back to top Go down
Jacks
Zeus

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:48 pm

Damn. It's out now? Lol.
I really can't play any FF game, I always compare it to FF7, and FF7 always turns out on top for me.
Back to top Go down
https://splicercollaboration.darkbb.com
PointMan
Sea Slug

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:49 pm

LOL never played FF7 I had an 64 back in the day so no FF for me Sad
Back to top Go down
Oberael
Ares
Oberael

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:24 am

Well, my favourite of the single player games was FFIX, so I always tend to compare the games to that. I played FFXI for quite a while too (the online one) and the gameplay in that was pretty rich; really rewarded the strategists. So far, apart from the graphics, this title has seemed rather weak to me. But as I say, I'll persevere with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Splicers Collaboration :: Off-Topic :: Video Game Chat-
Jump to: