The Splicers Collaboration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Splicers Collaboration is a new Bioshock 2 clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing together

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryans number 1 fan
Poseidon
Ryans number 1 fan

Playing together Empty
PostSubject: Playing together   Playing together EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:39 am

OK guys sometime before me and bubblez arrange a date for a match we will need to play with each other to see who's good at what and just to have fun. So mabye today or tommorrow? and seeing as we live in different countries and i'm not to good at timezones can you please tell me what time 8:00PM british time is where you are at and if you could make it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ROWAN1551
Sea Slug

Playing together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing together   Playing together EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:08 pm

Yeah I'm Game, I'm trying ALOT of different loadouts right now, But i'll use 3 of my better ones for playing with you guys since you guys are actually good.

Umm...what Time zone do you Live in? is it GMT + 1? If it is then for me 8:00PM your time would be 2:00PM My Time. I'm just not sure what Time zone you live in tongue
Back to top Go down
Ligerteeth
Sea Slug

Playing together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing together   Playing together EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:30 pm

cant play today but im good for tomorrow, and i think 8 is about 3 here in Michigan so thats fine for me
Back to top Go down
Ryans number 1 fan
Poseidon
Ryans number 1 fan

Playing together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing together   Playing together EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:45 am

Ok i've just found that my timezone or whatever is GMT Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playing together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing together   Playing together Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing together
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Splicers Collaboration :: General Chat :: Xbox Division-
Jump to: