The Splicers Collaboration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Splicers Collaboration is a new Bioshock 2 clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2!

Go down 
+5
Oberael
doctor Tivilon
mr.solodolo
Pyroshock
Jacks
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacks
Zeus

First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2! Empty
PostSubject: First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2!   First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:31 am

Here is the first 15 minutes of Bioshock 2. Don't worry about spoilers, just gameplay.
[URL="http://www.gamespot.com/shows/now-playing/?event=now_playing_bioshock_220100129"]here[/URL] is the link.

Feel free to discuss it here.
Back to top Go down
https://splicercollaboration.darkbb.com
Pyroshock
Sea Slug
Pyroshock

PostSubject: Re: First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2!   First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:39 am

HAHA like half of the video was him trying to kill that FIRST big daddy Laughing
Back to top Go down
mr.solodolo
Hermes
mr.solodolo

PostSubject: Re: First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2!   First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:44 am

Great video, definitely no need to worry about spoilers.

Ryan Amusements looks like a cool level. I like that you can listen to those machines that describe the displays in the beginning. A clever touch, and I look forward to learning more about Ryan's philosophies. Also, looking forward to using the Hack Tool. Didn't hack too much in the first game, but I'll be doing it much more in BS2.
Back to top Go down
Jacks
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2!   First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:49 am

The one thing that blew me was the Little Sisters I was just.. speechless. I am never harvesting a little (Expect once to see what happens)
Back to top Go down
https://splicercollaboration.darkbb.com
doctor Tivilon
Sea Slug
doctor Tivilon

PostSubject: Re: First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2!   First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:54 am

Jacks wrote:
The one thing that blew me was the Little Sisters I was just.. speechless. I am never harvesting a little (Expect once to see what happens)

Can't say I blame you. I know it's only a video game, but there's something about harvesting a Little Sister that makes me feel like I'm gaining major dark side points. Plus, I find them to be extremely adorable!
Back to top Go down
mr.solodolo
Hermes
mr.solodolo

PostSubject: Re: First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2!   First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:58 am

doctor Tivilon wrote:
Jacks wrote:

Can't say I blame you. I know it's only a video game, but there's something about harvesting a Little Sister that makes me feel like I'm gaining major dark side points. Plus, I find them to be extremely adorable!

Haha yeah, they are pretty cute. I love all of the Little Sister's dialogue with the Big Daddies.
Back to top Go down
Oberael
Ares
Oberael

PostSubject: Re: First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2!   First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:43 pm

Exciting stuff. My girlfriend couldn't watch it because she thought the guy was so awful. XD
Back to top Go down
mr.solodolo
Hermes
mr.solodolo

PostSubject: Re: First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2!   First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:45 pm

Oberael wrote:
Exciting stuff. My girlfriend couldn't watch it because she thought the guy was so awful. XD

Haha he really is close to unbearably bad. He couldn't even pick stuff up without missing a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
TheEternalOne
Sea Slug
TheEternalOne

PostSubject: Re: First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2!   First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:19 am

That was a pretty good trailer. I'm especially excited for Ryan Amusements, what with all the little exhibits. I'll definitly listen to the ones about how Rapture was built.

Oh, and I loved the Little Sister's quotes: "You saved me, sir Bubbles". Or, at least, thats what I thought she said. Laughing
Back to top Go down
BEAST-KILLER69
Sea Slug
BEAST-KILLER69

PostSubject: Re: First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2!   First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:33 am

the guy was ok not the worst... ok he was bad but hey we got to see some new/old stuff
the little sister is so cute but so creepy
Back to top Go down
Oberael
Ares
Oberael

PostSubject: Re: First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2!   First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:02 pm

Oh, I didn't mean to undermine the content of the game itself. I just thought it was funny that she found him so unbearable.

But aye. Ryan's Amusements looks like a brilliant area to explore. I wonder if they'll release a less dilapidated version as a multiplayer map?
Back to top Go down
TheEternalOne
Sea Slug
TheEternalOne

PostSubject: Re: First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2!   First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:19 am

Oberael wrote:
Oh, I didn't mean to undermine the content of the game itself. I just thought it was funny that she found him so unbearable.

But aye. Ryan's Amusements looks like a brilliant area to explore. I wonder if they'll release a less dilapidated version as a multiplayer map?

DLC, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Oberael
Ares
Oberael

PostSubject: Re: First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2!   First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:42 am

TheEternalOne wrote:
Oberael wrote:

DLC, maybe?

That's what I was thinking. From the reception so far, I'm pretty sure it's something people will request of the developer. It also occured to me that a Rapturian toy shop might be a good area to explore. Granted, it would be a considerably smaller map, but interesting all the same. (Some sort of underwater, art deco version of Hamleys?)
Back to top Go down
Grampa Chompski
Little Fish
Grampa Chompski

PostSubject: Re: First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2!   First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:43 pm

After I realized what the first Little Sister I saw in the first one was trying to do to me, I decided to kill them all. Those dirty little freaks... I just felt violated for some reason when I figured out she wanted to stab me.
Back to top Go down
Oberael
Ares
Oberael

PostSubject: Re: First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2!   First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:33 pm

Grampa Chompski wrote:
After I realized what the first Little Sister I saw in the first one was trying to do to me, I decided to kill them all. Those dirty little freaks... I just felt violated for some reason when I figured out she wanted to stab me.

Little Sisters don't stab living things, though. They extract ADAM from dead bodies and were created by the scientists of Rapture to recycle ADAM. I actually feel quite sorry for them because they don't really have any free will of their own. Sad
Back to top Go down
Grampa Chompski
Little Fish
Grampa Chompski

PostSubject: Re: First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2!   First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:44 pm

Still don't like them. I'd like to kick them all in the forehead. I don't like kids in general though. This one kid who was like 7 tried to smack me in the head with a frozen beer bottle and that was after staring at me for hours and stting extremely close to me. Stupid murderous brats...
Back to top Go down
Oberael
Ares
Oberael

PostSubject: Re: First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2!   First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Grampa Chompski wrote:
Still don't like them. I'd like to kick them all in the forehead. I don't like kids in general though. This one kid who was like 7 tried to smack me in the head with a frozen beer bottle and that was after staring at me for hours and stting extremely close to me. Stupid murderous brats...

I'm pretty sure that kid was a psychopath. They're not all psychopaths.
Back to top Go down
Grampa Chompski
Little Fish
Grampa Chompski

PostSubject: Re: First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2!   First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:54 pm

Oberael wrote:

lol prolly. Then there was this other little attention whore that I just wanted to punch in the face. He was singing some dumbass Apple Bottom rap song, that isn't even the good kind of rap, like Outkast or anything. Everyone was laughing and complimenting the little bastard like he just cured cancer.
Back to top Go down
Ryans number 1 fan
Poseidon
Ryans number 1 fan

PostSubject: Re: First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2!   First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:56 pm

Grampa Chompski wrote:
Oberael wrote:

lol prolly. Then there was this other little attention whore that I just wanted to punch in the face. He was singing some dumbass Apple Bottom rap song, that isn't even the good kind of rap, like Outkast or anything. Everyone was laughing and complimenting the little bastard like he just cured cancer.

Yeah lil kids irritate me alot sometimes Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2!   First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2! Empty

Back to top Go down

First 15 Minutes of Bioshock 2!
Page 1 of 1