The Splicers Collaboration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Splicers Collaboration is a new Bioshock 2 clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret Messages on the BioShock lithographs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oberael
Ares
Oberael

Secret Messages on the BioShock lithographs Empty
PostSubject: Secret Messages on the BioShock lithographs   Secret Messages on the BioShock lithographs EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:01 am

http://kotaku.com/5478247/there-are-secret-messages-on-your-bioshock-2-posters

I have provided a link to an article that I think will be of interest to everyone. Someone apparently discovered during a blacklight session that the lithographs included in the Collector's Edition of the game have secret messages that only show up in ultraviolet light. Quite similar the way blood residue shows up in ultra violet light, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Grampa Chompski
Little Fish
Grampa Chompski

PostSubject: Re: Secret Messages on the BioShock lithographs   Secret Messages on the BioShock lithographs EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:37 pm

That is freaking awesome. I wish I had one, and if I did, I'd buy a blakclight just to plug in and hang it over the poster to show it off. That's like the coolest thing I've ever seen a developer do.
Back to top Go down
Oberael
Ares
Oberael

PostSubject: Re: Secret Messages on the BioShock lithographs   Secret Messages on the BioShock lithographs EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:06 pm

I don't have a blacklight myself, but I really want to try it with my own lithographs. I want to get frames for them first, though. I'm really interested in seeing what they'll do to promote other games if they are as adamant about making BioShock a franchise as they seem.
Back to top Go down
Ryans number 1 fan
Poseidon
Ryans number 1 fan

PostSubject: Re: Secret Messages on the BioShock lithographs   Secret Messages on the BioShock lithographs EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:04 am

Aw I want one. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Messages on the BioShock lithographs   Secret Messages on the BioShock lithographs Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Messages on the BioShock lithographs
Page 1 of 1